Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Letters to those above

Those of you might wonder, what was in my head(or heart) when I named this blog "The Diary of one left Behind." In truth, it is often how I feel on a regular basis. I feel like someone who has been left behind. I sometimes wish I was in heaven alongside my mother, grandfathers, uncle. I think that as each of them passed away they took a small piece of me along with them. In my heart, mostly on bad days, the grief grasps me strongly and I think "Why did they leave me behind?" And so I have now created this blog, inspired so much by some of the amazing blogs/people I have read here lately. Will it aid me on my journey down the path of grief? Will it be the ear I whisper my secret pains to when no one else in the world understands? I don't know what to expect, but I do know I'm in for a ride.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sunshine,
    Just reading your blog not long after starting mine on a similar vein and wanted to wish you luck - hope it helps..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to joining you in this ride, Sunshine. Thank you for posting on my blog. I hope this helps you and is your place to get it all out there and work through everything. I'm anxious to hear more about your story and your mother. :-)

    ReplyDelete